Booking.com is one of the largest and most popular hotel search engines in the world - and booking.com now allows apartments from Airbnb hosts and private vacation rental owners. This article is written for Airbnb hosts who need to export Airbnb calendar into Booking.com.
First, export your Airbnb calendar by following the steps below:
2) Find the relevant listing by going directly to https://www.airbnb.com/hosting/listings.
3) If you have multiple listings, make sure to select the correct listing, from which you want to export calendar
4) Click the availability link. This link can be found on the upper menu of your listing, see illustration below.
5) Scroll down until you see Sync Calendars section. Click on Export Calendar.
6) Copy the link in the dialogue box. The link is in this format: https://www.airbnb.com/calendar/ical/xxxxxxxxxx.ics?s=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A more thorough guide (with pictures and illustrations can be found here: Airbnb calendar sync)
To import your Airbnb calendar into Booking.com, follow these steps:
1) Sign into your b ooking.com account: https://admin.booking.com
2) If you're running multiple vacation rentals, select the property you'd like to import the Airbnb calendar into.
3) From the top menu, chose "rates and availability" and then "calendar" as shown below
4) You'll now see your booking.com availability calendar. Click on "Sync calendar"next to "Bulk Edit":
5) Press the button "Add calendar connection":
6) Paste the Airbnb Ical link into the first field, and give the calendar a name in the second field:
7) Press "Next step" and you'll be given the Booking ical url to paste into your Airbnb calendar.