How to become a member of Airbnb
Here's a quick guide to how to become a member of Airbnb:
1) Create a profile with Airbnb. Use this link to receive a $25 to spend on your first stay
2) Have a copy of your ID / passport ready as it's necessary to verify your profile
3) Fill in all required information and connect with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. The more information you provide, the more likely people will trust you.
4) Upload a good profile photo
5) Optional: Get a friend or colleague to write a short recommendation, as this will increase trust
6) Register your work email to earn additional $50 Airbnb creadits or invite your friends
A must read for every vacation rental owner:
Here are some of the widely used vacation rental tools and software you can take a look at. Lodgify vacation rental software If you are looking to manage bookings for your properties and get everything from a vacation rental software, using Lodgify is your best bet. For...
Airbnb brags about their 24/7 open customer service, but numbers are well hidden on their website. So, we're making it easy for you and providing all Airbnb local phone numbers: Canada 1-855-424-7262 Taiwan 0800 868 313 United Kingdom +44 203 318 1111 United States...
Do you own a vacation rental? We'll help you list your vacation rental at all the biggest and most trusted vacation rental sites worldwide. These includes: Flipkey by Tripadvisor / Holidaylettings Airbnb Homeaway Roomorama VRBO Sailo (for boat owners). Get a $100 coupon if signing up through...
Did you know you can advertise boats and yachts on Airbnb? If you've got a boat and people can spend the night in it, earn some good extra money by putting it on Airbnb. Other sites to advertise your boats on are Tripadvisor and Sailo (the Airbnb for boats)
Tools for Airbnb hosts
Get your own professional website for your vacation rental. With an independent website you can take direct bookings and avoid fees (most vacation rental sites such as Airbnb, Tripadvisor or Booking takes up to 20% on top of your price, imagine if you could keep this cut yourself). There are...
It's a proven fact that people are more likely to click on and book the listings appearing first after they have made a search on Airbnb. And with 100's or even 1000's of Airbnb listings in the most popular areas, and more listings added every week, you better stay ahead of your...
Did you know there are several ways to make money on Airbnb without owning any residential property? You can rent / lease a property from someone else and rent in on Airbnb You can co-host for another Airbnb user Airbnb also let people earn money on experiences You can become an...