8 things I love About airbnb
- I’ve used Airbnb since more than 5 years, both as a host and a traveler. Here’s 5 things I love about Airbnb:
- The opportunity to meet great people from all over the world. I’ve hardly had any negative experiences and the cultural exchange has given me so much and is an inspiration to continue using Airbnb
- I’ve made friends through Airbnb I’m staying in touch with on a regular basis
- By giving away Airbnb travel credits to my friends and blog audience I can earn credits to spend on my own travels. Get your own Airbnb coupon here to spend on your first trip.
- The extra money I’m getting every month from renting out an extra spare room in my apartment has given me the chance to travel and live the life I like to live.
- Browsing all the beautiful listings on Airbnb gives me inspiration and new ideas
- Airbnb has made travelling cheaper. Renting through Airbnb is often much cheaper than hotels and saves me a lot of money when I’m on travel
- Two years in a row I’ve been lucky to have the chance to go to Airbnb Open, it’s so motivating to meet fellow hosts from all over the world
- It’s exciting to be a part of the new and progressive sharing economy
Tools for Airbnb hosts
Get your own professional website for your vacation rental. With an independent website you can take direct bookings and avoid fees (most vacation rental sites such as Airbnb, Tripadvisor or Booking takes up to 20% on top of your price, imagine if you could keep this cut yourself). There are...
It's a proven fact that people are more likely to click on and book the listings appearing first after they have made a search on Airbnb. And with 100's or even 1000's of Airbnb listings in the most popular areas, and more listings added every week, you better stay ahead of your...
Did you know there are several ways to make money on Airbnb without owning any residential property? You can rent / lease a property from someone else and rent in on Airbnb You can co-host for another Airbnb user Airbnb also let people earn money on experiences You can become an...