Airbnb SEO tips
- Improve your Airbnb ranking - get more bookings
It's a proven fact that people are more likely to click on and book the listings appearing first after they have made a search on Airbnb. And with 100's or even 1000's of Airbnb listings in the most popular areas, and more listings added every week, you better stay ahead of your competitors. The following tips will help your listing appear higher in the Airbnb search engine, which in turn will lead to more visitors, more bookings and more money.
Not a member of Airbnb yet?
Airbnb SEO tips improved ranking:
The following factors seem to influence your listings ranking in the Airbnb search engine:
- Have at least 20 high resolution pictures on your listing
- Airbnb verified photos seem to help on Airbnb ranking. Airbnb offers a professional photography service to get Airbnb verified photos.
- Include a place or landmark in the title of your listing. Repeat the landmark name in the summary and in the detailed description.
- Make sure your profile and your listings are complete. Remember to complete the amenities, home safety and guidebook sections. Completed profiles and listings seem to rank higher among Airbnb listings than other listings.
- Super host listings seem to appear higher in search (not verified)
- Correct language without spelling or grammar mistakes. Get a professional to review your Airbnb listing.
- The price. Check the average price for similar listings in your area and adjust your price accordingly. The Airbnb host assistant section will give you a better understanding of the market.
- Another important factor for Airbnb SEO is the resonse rate. Make sure to answer all inquires as fast as you can. A short response time and a high response rate will boost your listing in Airbnb search.
- Instant booking can influence your ranking in a positive way as instant booking has positive effect on your response time, which is an important ranking factor.
- Keep your calender updated.
- The number of times your listing has been added to someones wish list will help your Airbnb listing in search
- A large number of reviews and many 5 star reviews are also important factors.
- Create a link to your listings from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc, as social influence may put your listing higher in search both on Airbnb and in search engines such as Google or Bing.
- You can also make your listing appear in external search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc) and other search engines by applying general SEO principles. This will drive traffic to your profile and listings and improve the chance of getting booked.
Ask us, we're glad to help
We'll be glad to take YOUR listing in review and give you tips on how to improve your ranking on Airbnb.
Keywords: Airbnb SEO, Airbnb SEO Tips, Airbnb search engine, Improve Airbnb ranking, Airbnb ranking tips